View Single Post
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
OBS should be integrated with MeeGo. Then we cut the costs.
Afaik, MeeGo will run out of funding as well. So I think we should also consider OBS.
For now this is just the creation of an inventory anyhow. I think we can discuss priorities and costs later on. At first, we need an overview of what we actually rely on.

Originally Posted by imo View Post
between till we dont get the alarming warning,we shouldnt be proceeding too eagerly for such thing
Yes, the main intent right now is to just create an inventory of what we have so we can see what we need to consider. Maybe we find nice alternatives like in the case of garage.maemo.org. This would ease the work quite a lot.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Wonko,

You are considering good points here. This is already an ongoing issue please check logs from last Council meeting (last one, and previous one) and feel free to participate (every Friday 18:00 UTC at #maemo-meeting).

This will also be deeply discussed by mailing list, if you want to involve, please subscribe. We will need all the help we can gather.
Thans a lot for the information. I will try to attend the meetings. However, I am very much scarce of time right now and can't promise anything.

In the meantime I created a first stub of a Wiki page. This is a work-in-progress and is intended to be filled and added to step by step. Feel free to add information as well.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Migrating_to_C...Infrastructure

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wonko For This Useful Post: