View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Despite the usual childish sarcasm, ranting, naysaying, moaning and dead-horse-beating, Microsoft is not going to just give up on Windows Phone without a fight. I just attended a small event where a rep talked about a 3 to 4 year push. They're in this for the long haul. I would not count them out or write them off, even if I was the most ardent enemy of the company and/or any of its products.

Some people let emotion get far too ahead of reason.

Disclaimer: I use an N9 daily and still wish that had been the chosen direction.
Just because they've been irrelevant the past decade doesn't mean they've been counted out. All we're saying is that they've continued to remain irrelevant--more and more irrelevant as time moves on. Much like their tablet efforts, phone efforts, zune efforts, it'll continue to just linger on, continuing the perpetual fail machine.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR