View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Sorry for not understanding your (probably) clear instructions. Don't know parser, don't know what means "to fix it", and don't quite get what you mean by saying "the issue in 19_20 the changes before is 18_19 which is known as the signature change this was fixed by freemangordon Sep.19.".

Do you mean in those files you attached is some difference which I should find and that change is a signature?

By seeing the difference should I then understand how to fix it like editing with leafpad?

You posted a link of qyoutube? Why? Should I edit something in some config file according the difference which I found from the files you posted? I don't quite understand where I should find what exactly I should change/edit and where?

You mentioned freemangordon has fixed qyoutube. I have been using those fixed qyoutube and have been able to download videos from youtube but not watched. Now cutetube2 won't find any streams even to download. I hoped someone could confirm they can't either or that they still can. By that I then know have I messed something or does this concern others too.

But thanks for trying to help me. It is never easy.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: