View Single Post
Telephones are an obsolete technology

Everything is moving towards the open network..

It's time telephony service providers died along with this old and soon to be dead technology..

The internet is the future.. the Nokia Internet Tablet is SO far ahead of its time, that if it were invented in ten twenty years from now, we WOULDN'T EVEN be HAVING this discussion..

It would be ALL focussed, as it should be, on how to improve upon this fundamentally correct setup that Nokia has already in the n810 IT

I welcome the idea of a Nokia netbook but as LONG as they make it able to be used as a net tablet still, if larger (it's nice not to stare at such a small screen the whole time..how about an extendable screen?)... touch screen and swivel screen are MUSTS but so TOO is a REAL keyboard (/thumboard at least)

Coming back to the obselete telephone network & concept, I don't even USE my mobile telephone except for checking it once in a while for the sake of those few people/organisations that still rely on this old technology..

It's like this: MSN and Skype.. I don't even use msn but some people still do whilst mainly using Skype BECAUSE of their friends still ONLY using MSN..you see Skype can do everything..txt, voice, video chats & conferences...

It's time we let go of the old & embrace the change towards the better..

Come on Nokia! Transition TIME!!

Why not invent an OPEN SOURCE version of Skype that you guys can have some control over & extend & improve upon? The internet is coming online everywhere..you could also help with that by providing certain deals to local companies etc..

Then base your future market of products on this future-tech..

Last edited by chakotay_da_silver; 2009-05-07 at 22:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to chakotay_da_silver For This Useful Post: