View Single Post
Actually, overall if you look to Nokia's devices it's as if we are all test rats. They push devices on the market, promote 'm intensively and after that it's gone and the next phone/device with something "incredible" is launched.

We could see that in the line with "N91: 4gb music player", "N92: TV", "N93: camcorder", "N95: GPS". Why dont they put all those things in 1 phone, instead of bringing each technology in 1 phone, every quarter. OK, speaking in strategy ways i understand why they do it, but imho it's a way of testing how people respond on new technology. Will they buy a phone with a 'great' camera to record movies? Or what about watching TV on your cell? So easy! And we all know how expensive each model is...

We all know what happened to the 770. If i was one of those customers who bought a 770 i'd feel 'flashed' by Nokia, meaning that i'd be angry Untill now we dont hear an official word of Nokia of what's happening with the N800. I was very pleased when i just had it and im still happy with it, but for instance: i havent used the Gtalk cam program once. Why? Because i NEVER pass the "send invitation" part. So the webcam is completely useless for me. Though they call it beta, even in beta the major function should work imo.

I bought the N800 with the assumption that an upgrade will bring Skype and some minor improvements. Well, i guess we have to wait untill June finishes? Or will Nokia disrespect our trust in 'm? Let's see.