View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
Pls take note it's in terms of percentage, where got I say it's solely US owners? From the polls in this forum, the US owners are either the highest number or 2nd highest. So, the higher percentage of those having problems will naturally be the US owners. I thought this is already naturally understood, at least in the other international forums I go to they do, perhaps they are used to Asian lingo of English

Pls dont think/get sensitive that we just simply shoot at US owners. That person got angry(in Asian context that's getting angry) when the other Msian replied. And make it sound like 95% of N9 owners have that long list of issues, aiyoo.

I do read the n9 section in Nokia Support Discussions regularly. And do actual market study on consumer products.
wherever you may be, the reason Americans complain is because they are very discriminating consumers. They demand perfection. This demand for perfection led to rise of iPhone and Android. Nokia was abusing the third world with their inferior products for way too long. But the world likes American perfection, hence so many iphone and Android users all over the world. Now you understand.