Notices

any news on this getting optified? great game but i dont want to sacrifice that much root, had to uninstall

I know this is a very noob'ish question... but i am not used to download from extra-devel that much... But on an application listed, like this one for exemple, why is there a "data" one as well? And what does it do?
pokerth 15.3mb
pokerth-data 5.8mb
thx in advance

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
I know this is a very noob'ish question... but i am not used to download from extra-devel that much... But on an application listed, like this one for exemple, why is there a "data" one as well? And what does it do?
pokerth 15.3mb
pokerth-data 5.8mb
thx in advance
the application is splittet in two files, so that when the application gets an update you don't need to download and reinstall the same gamefiles again.
BTW thanks for subscribing!

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the quick answer
And np, your channel is a great source of inspiration for downloads, lol, keep it up.

The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
Any news regarding the boost maintainers and optifying? With the limited amount of root space, it's quite difficult to keep PokerTH installed especially during new firmware updates.

up,up,up...

Tags
game, maemo 5, poker, pokerth