Active Topics

i got to say i dont like the look of meego, looks cheap, maemo looks much better.

however what really matters is things like updates for flash, and other critical updates to make this device come to life.

current maemo developments such as native running webOS games are much more exciting then meego.

When version X is ready for consumers, there'll always be X+1 for developers, and X+2 not released, and X+3 getting some rought code, and X+4 in planning with X+5 being sketched out...

Originally Posted by shadowjk View Post
When version X is ready for consumers, there'll always be X+1 for developers, and X+2 not released, and X+3 getting some rought code, and X+4 in planning with X+5 being sketched out...
LoooooL. So this means we will always wait since it iwill go under testing & developing....

This is very annoying..

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by shadowjk View Post
But it's relatively rare that there's gaps in coverage between Gadget X(+n).

just wait for the MeeGo1.1 to be completely stable. Hope to see it before the end of the year. Also, hope the update will be over the air.

tnx

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by fadimck View Post
Who told you that this is a regular phone for regular users!!!!
Nokia's marketing.

Personally, I'm comfortable enough with *nixes to make use of any nixen boxes; but I can also see the importance of gaining mindshare and userbase for one's favored platform.

.... you can customize your Nokia Tablet (yeah it is a Tablet !!).
Uhuh, yeah. What's a tablet?
It's not even shaped like a conventional tablet anymore.

Internet brick maybe.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:

Tags
carrots, divide by 0, gibberish, i want a pony, i wish i was a temp mod, n000bs, wasteland