Posts: 213 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit, MI
Thats how they get ya.

Originally Posted by febb View Post
Has any of you bought your N800 or N810 through Amazon.com ?

If so, what was your overall experience ?

Would you recommend buying N8x0 from Amazon.com ?

I'd like to know your comments on amazon.com regarding purchases of Nokia IT's. Both good and bad experiences are welcome as I need to decide if using amazon is a good alternative.

Thanks in advance.
I don't know about buying an N8x0 on Amazon but I can say that I have bought alot of other stuff on Amazon and I haven't had any problems whatsoever. I buy from Amazon all the time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wzrd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Mexico
I bought my n800 on amazon for $258, shortly before a drop in price, I asked for the price protection guarantee, and received a $87 refund, enough to buy the iGo bluetooth kb and a 8GB SD card. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend amazon.

The Following User Says Thank You to rafaelsemx For This Useful Post:
I bought my N800 from Amazon. When it bricked the day after I got it, I called Amazon and they shipped me a new one, without waiting for me to ship the dead one back to them. They gave me a free shipping label and 30 days in which to get it back to them. No complaints here!

The Following User Says Thank You to ssmith For This Useful Post:
I ordered a N800 from Amazon in mid-November. The site said that it was in stock but a couple days later it was put on backorder. Then it went on what was an endless "your order has been delayed" cycle when the shipping date approached. Canceled the order.

The Following User Says Thank You to dauvis For This Useful Post: