Looks like a deal has been struck.

Dead thread.

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2008-09-23 at 13:07.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxinflixion For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I am interested as I got the iGo Stowaway keyboard s part of a package and do not plan to use it.

I have not used it and it looks to be in great condition.

Let me know if you are still interested and we can exchange information.

David

Dunno if you'd be interested in a Palm 3245WW instead, as I've got a spare laying around. It's almost exactly the same dimensions as the iGo when folded, opens to slightly larger (same number of keys wide, but wider pitch), and has a full 5-row, so less fiddling with Fn keys. It lays flat on a table (the iGo tends to rock up if you hit a key on either end, as only the center contacts the table), so between the layout and the stability, it's awesome for programming and the like. It's one disadvantage vs. the iGo is some flex in the center when opened and locked; it's not as handy for free-hand in-the-air typing, while the iGo locks over about 5" width and is dead solid.

So I have an iGo for walking-around-typing, and a 3245WW for everything else, and a spare 3245WW (NIB!). I'm quite interested to trade if you'd like the 3245WW better than iGo. (I'd actually be game to trade the iGo, but David beat me to that. )

Edited rather than replied so as not to bump the thread:

Good transaction, AAA++++++ eBayer, splendid asset to the community, and all that.

Last edited by Benson; 2008-09-26 at 16:20.

PM'd you both. Definitely prefer a Stowaway.

What Benson said. Was a great transaction. Only hiccup in the plan was on my end, being unsure which keyboard I really wanted.

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2008-09-27 at 13:03.