Notices

After being buried and scattered in two DosBox threads, we thought RubyBox could deserve its own thread. I made a one-click-install for it and added some info about it in maemo.org wiki. Feel free to edit the page and add more info. I put this under Apps as it's really an app that enables you to play games.

http://wiki.maemo.org/RubyBox

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ukki For This Useful Post:
I had to reflash my tablet on Friday and reinstalled RubyBox the "old-fashioned" way following your previous instructions. Not too bad since I've been through it before, but probably a bit daunting for newbies. Thanks for doing this new simple install. It will make it quite easy to install for everyone. Hopefully now everyone will be playing and enjoying all the old fun DOS games using RubyBox like me. Thanks again, ukki!

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Yeah, I've been wanting to reflash my tablet for quite awhile now but was too afraid of reliving the horrors of installing it all over again!

Thanks for the easy install!

Yay, 100th registered user. That took only little over 2 years, so that's almost one user per week. Wonder if the numbers were different if I had gotten it to extras

The Following User Says Thank You to ukki For This Useful Post:

Tags
dosbox ruby rubybox games