Notices

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
I was under the impression that gizmo had it all as far as being able to call friends from it, send files through it ( pictures and things ), receive calls from it ( either by paying or using google voice which i cant use out side the states but i already got my invite), and the big one i was looking forward to was TEXT MESSAGING from your tablet while using the gizmo program in the chat window.

I guess i was just to hopeful in thinking i could have it all with my NIT, but i know it has to be possible through maybe another program. If anyone knows which one please let me know, because I've done some searching and didnt come up with a clear enough answer

Thanks,

Last edited by jalladin; 2009-07-24 at 09:04. Reason: more

Even I dont know of nan all in one, but to call and chat theres Fring.
at least it consolidates many dirreferent systems (MSN, Yahoo, Gtalk, Skype etc) into one vview together.

But no sending files either fromthis prog.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
thanks for you help, i have fring and like it a lot. so is there at least a prog that you can send sms/mms with... i seen one in the qownloads section but it says its missing stuff but i guess if i can figure out how to do what was discussed in a thread i found ( post # 7's link ) maybe it should work best that way...

let me know if it isnt the best way or if there is a better way...

Thanks,