So it seems I installed everything under "Extras" as I installed. I created a category called "Entertainment" for Video Players etc...

Is there a way to move applications between categories? Dragging and dropping has yielded me no results.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by maxinflixion View Post
So it seems I installed everything under "Extras" as I installed. I created a category called "Entertainment" for Video Players etc...

Is there a way to move applications between categories? Dragging and dropping has yielded me no results.
Yes, open the Control Panel, select Panels, click on the Organize button next to Applications. You can then organize your menu how you wish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by maxinflixion View Post

In control panel > panels > organize, you can drag and drop.

Try and try again. Sometimes it doesn't work right away.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
Try and try again. Sometimes it doesn't work right away.
If you can't drag and drop to the category you want, you can fool it by moving it to a different category, then moving it again to where you really want it.

This worked for me, but I've no idea why.
  • two magic OTG USB adapters
  • crossed fingers

Ok. Figured it out. There's a sweet spot.