HI All,

Is anyone else noticing that they have conversations items marked as unread (they have the blue arrow next to them) in the converations app on the N900.

I have tried scrolling through all the items in the convo and rebooting my device and nothing seems to solver this issue.

It's really annoying me now.

Please tell me there is an option somewhere to mark items as read?

Thanks
Chris

My Blog

I don't think it's a notification of being unread.....I think it's a notification that the SMS has been sent out to the contact.....maybe something like a delivery report but not as a report but with just a blue arrow....you understand what I'm saying?

i understand what you saying. however i don't that is correct. i have some sms that i have not replied to that have the arrow. some without. some that i have replied to don't have the arrow.

i need to test but i have a feeling if you don't open the conversation window when you get alerted that it keeps the blue or something like that.

My Blog

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
The blue arrow on the SMS envelope indicates that the last sent message in that conversation was from the device itself. If it doesn't work that way on your device, please fill in a bug on Bugzilla.

The Following User Says Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
The blue arrow on the SMS envelope indicates that the last sent message in that conversation was from the device itself. If it doesn't work that way on your device, please fill in a bug on Bugzilla.
Thanks for the reply that seems to be an accurate explanation from what I can see.

Thanks again

My Blog