Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Is there any way to get apps completely removed from both Diablo and Fremantle Extras/Extras devel repositories?

Here's the problem... for some reason, my app Flipclock just never updates properly. It uploads to the autobuilder, builds fine, looks all good... shows up in the packages interface... but then for some reason just never gets updated in the repo's themselves. It's preverbally stuck at the very first version of the app, which was like 0.2.1 a year ago now...

Now maybe that first package was built wrong, or was ugly, who knows... but I've tried time and again to get the "system" to realize that 0.9.7 is better than 0.2.1 but to no avail... so is there any way to just delete 0.2.1 from all the repos?, or worst case scenario delete all versions of the app from all repos, and let me start again with my 0.9.7?

Anyone? Any ideas?

Thanks!

I looked at Diablo. Only thing that I can see is that 0.2.1 ends with all.deb where 0.9.5 ends with armel.deb. Maybe this is confusing the system somehow. Maybe if it finds an all.deb this overrides a armel.deb

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
jolouis: File a report against maemo.org Website > Repositories/Packages in bugs.maemo.org for example (Niels and Jeremiah should be able to remove from the repository), or ping on IRC (#maemo on freenode)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post: