Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
so i remember seeing a youtube-video where someone would load a russian roulette-app on his iphone and play with it. in the video, the iphone actually shoots and kills the player, which is hilarious. i dont know if the app being used in this video actually exists or was created just for the video.

anyway, i'd love to have this app on the n900
its very basic: a revolver thats shown from the side with 1 bullet loaded, where you swipe over the barrel to spin it and then you pull the trigger and it either goes off or it doesnt.

is anybody who is capable to willing to code such an app?^^

Originally Posted by msa View Post
a revolver thats shown from the side with 1 bullet loaded, where you swipe over the barrel to spin it and then you pull the trigger and it either goes off or it doesnt.
And if it does it also deletes a random file, (including system files, potentially requiring a reflash to recover - otherwise where's the fun?).

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by lma View Post
And if it does it also deletes a random file, (including system files, potentially requiring a reflash to recover - otherwise where's the fun?).
lol- that would be quite funny - especially if everyone at an n900 meetup had it lol.....
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
lol- that would be quite funny - especially if everyone at an n900 meetup had it lol.....
lol why stop there, have all attendants configure sshfs with public key login to their machines at home and make them run that app

The Following User Says Thank You to danielpublic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lma View Post
It would then have to be called Russian Rootlette; a very popular Windows game.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by danielpublic View Post
lol why stop there, have all attendants configure sshfs with public key login to their machines at home and make them run that app
lol... you hit the button on your n900 and it randomly affects someone elses device around the world... pure evil, but i like!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
LOL brilliant ideas...

There's gotta be a "social suicide" mode too, where it preloads one of your shameful/incriminating pictures and sends it to all social media sites that you're registered to upon trigger
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate