Originally Posted by CarstenDutch View Post
Some kind of reboot loop i think, strange behavior...
Did the N900 had any flaws lately? what did you install after the last successfull boot?

Does it have the same behavior when usb not plugged in?
it was perfect everything worked fine , the last thing i installed is microemulator and that was yesterday .
and no not the same behavior , when it isnt plugged to the cable it just wont turn on and with usb cable it keeps vibratiing as i said earlier .

Last edited by m.alkhalel; 2010-05-10 at 14:31.

Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
press power button and leave your device for 5 minutes.
after pressing power button the nokia logo comes out then the device turns off again , i left it for more than 10 mins now and it still off

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Netherlands
Looks like there is something with the battery? not enough juice? will the led blink when usb attached charging? i don't know any program called flaws??

Originally Posted by CarstenDutch View Post
Looks like there is something with the battery? not enough juice? will the led blink when usb attached charging? i don't know any program called flaws??
my fault , i edited it , also not flaws its microemulator , and no charging ( no led light ) while usb cable is connected , it chargs only with wall chager ( with led light ) . and as i said the battary was full , before i rebooted it .

Last edited by m.alkhalel; 2010-05-10 at 14:42.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Netherlands
And if you detach the battery for 15 minutes and boot it then? if that all will not work there must be something wrong with the system/files/mount.

Maybe detach battery for 15 minutes press powerbutton for 10 seconds and then place the battery and then powerup?

Last edited by CarstenDutch; 2010-05-10 at 16:00.

listen my friend the same happenned to me some days ago and just to be sincere i had to reflash it, i know maybe is not something everybodu wants to do, but for me it was the way to repair the phone, i did all the actions u have done and just like u nothing, so get ready to reflash since is the only way to get the phone back.

psd. what i did is that i reflashed with the new firmware PR 1.2 at least it was good for me since i was getting tired of waiting for this release, of course its not the official but is working perfectly in the phone.

good luck my friend with ur flashing

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by peacekeper View Post
listen my friend the same happenned to me some days ago and just to be sincere i had to reflash it, i know maybe is not something everybodu wants to do, but for me it was the way to repair the phone, i did all the actions u have done and just like u nothing, so get ready to reflash since is the only way to get the phone back.

psd. what i did is that i reflashed with the new firmware PR 1.2 at least it was good for me since i was getting tired of waiting for this release, of course its not the official but is working perfectly in the phone.

good luck my friend with ur flashing
He is right ! save yourself a lot of time and energy and flash (preferably with the leaked fw) its the only real way.

thx guys , i had to reflesh the device and it works like a new one now .