Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post
Chuck Norris is a martial arts enthusiast who played the role of a Texas Ranger, a member of law enforcement (not to be confused with keeping the peace). He is the epitome of in control, always right, macho. For example "When Chuck Norris falls into a pool he doesn't get wet - the pool gets Chuck Norris'd."
I have been purposefully avoiding the never-ending Chuck Norris thread but I have to admit I couldn't control my laughter reading this explanation

Maintainer of Markets Today (Yahoo Finance based desktop widget/app)

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
as I said. big nokia suing small human being and ruining the rest of ones life would be evil, wouldn't it?
Even if it is not evil, engadget and gizmodo will brainwash people into believing Nokia did something evil. All the while praising Apple of securing their assets (copyrights, prototypes). Yes, I did mention gizmodo. Even after all this 4G mess happened, I don't see any change in their Apple fanboy enthusiasm.

Maintainer of Markets Today (Yahoo Finance based desktop widget/app)