Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by markallan View Post
tried it with nuvoFre still no change you'd a thought that would solve it ??????
one thing came to my mind, if you have maenotify installed, uninstall it and see if that helps.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
one thing came to my mind, if you have maenotify installed, uninstall it and see if that helps.
Un-installed maenotify, rebooted, changed theme, rebooted, still no change

i had the same problem and it really started to annoy me but i think i have found a solution, have you got maenotify installed? if so i went to home/user/.maenotify and found that there is a lockslider.png in there i replaced that with the 1 i want to use then replaced the lockslider.png in all my thems restarted & all seems ok now..... let me know how it goes

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by markallan View Post
Un-installed maenotify, rebooted, changed theme, rebooted, still no change
Then I would recommend reflashing. I'm pretty sure that maenotify was the root cause for this since it does some caching of lockscreen images.

Reflash is pretty easy task and you when using built in backup -program you can restore your settings and applications easily afterwards.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Then I would recommend reflashing. I'm pretty sure that maenotify was the root cause for this since it does some caching of lockscreen images.

Reflash is pretty easy task and you when using built in backup -program you can restore your settings and applications easily afterwards.
Thanks for all your help fella will crack on with that. ps you deserve many a beer

thanks
looks good

Tags
theme release