Active Topics

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
its a real device but its not the n9 as we are told that will run Meego that device runs symbian

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
Is this real or fake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCm0TMxHOOs
At 0:39 it says Nokia C0-00 (C-series) and UI looks very much like Symbian^3. So I wouldn't get excited. Looks real and good though.

Maintainer of Markets Today (Yahoo Finance based desktop widget/app)

I would think it is a C series, since it has a big C on the front of the device. Also heard talk that it is in the N line, but that talk is basing off the looks, not what is printed ON the device.

Since it is running Symbian and has a big C on it, I would lean towards it NOT being the N9, unless the footage was taken before the decision to only use MeeGo on the N series was made.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Looks like N8 though. But I do like the transition of the rotation though. Why can't N900 do that?

I wish the N900 is this thin. And have USB OTG

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
If you look on the screen, somewhere after the first minute, it shows info on the device and says Model "N000".

edit: ~1:16

Last edited by Saturn; 2010-06-30 at 00:56.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
its most probably n8-01, the quote was n8 would be last symbian nseries but they never said how many N8-XX variants there was going to be