Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
e-mail received today for anyone interested. Note last sentence confirms N900 version included in offer: -

JOIKUSPOT PREMIUM HAPPY HOUR, 1 EUR

HAPPY HOUR today 21-22PM Finland time, when the just released JoikuSpot Premium 3.1 beating USB dongles in internet speed is handed out for a single 1 Eur.
You can also use your phone browser to make the purchase. Simply go to www.joikuspot.com with your phone browser, purchase, download and install directly to your phone. EASY!
If you want the FREE LIMITED edition (open hotspot version), take your phone browser to www.joiku.com and download the Light Ed to your phone with no hassle!
3.1 Ed supports Nokia and Sony Ericsson S60 phones and new Nokia Symbian phones N8, E7, C7 and C6-01
Happy Hour also extends to N900 version (1.22), which is also equipped with Eur 1 price tag during the promo

To get the benefit, surf to www.joikuspot.com during the Happy Hour.

Warmest regards, Joiku

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnLF For This Useful Post:
Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
thank you!

although the N900 version is actually EUR 2,-

So we just missed it? It's past 10pm in Finland.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
they just increased it to 2 EUR. 1 Eur before.

I guess it works with standard normal stock kernel (only)?
That thing would be nice.

I think powerkernel has iptables and nat support, so one can do it oneself like in any Linux. But it is not for everyone.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...5&goto=newpost

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Working pretty good! but it is a bit slower than my cable

takes 10 sec to post this message

no 1 or 2 euros, only 9 euros

Bought it during the happy hour. they charged me for 10 Euro even though it said two when I bought it. Hate small and not trustworthy businesses. Will wait and see what their answer will be.

Its so lame when they don't have their **** together

and now the cost is 9 EUR. so the charged me with one extra EUR more than the real price today.

If I don't get a nice answer from them, I can always sell the software myself until I got my 8 EUR back

EDIT: Today I got a refund of 8 EUR so I am very please with the response from Joikusoft. Now I only have to wait for the money to hit my account.(before I remove my angry-mode) and start like joikusoft again

EDIT: Money are back in mu account. Joikuspot is great again

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-12-03 at 17:49.