Active Topics

Notices

This game is in the Ovi store, since a few days. http://store.ovi.com/content/65865

It seems to be an accelerometer controlled labyrinth game, like the free game Labyrinth Lite from Offscreen. But this one has more levels (150!).
Unfortunately, it costs 5.00 euro's. Ok it's not THAT much i know, but i would hate to spend that money, to find out afterwards that it's a crap game. I can't seem to find any preview video, or any picture of the game (there's just one picture in the Ovi Store and it's not that helpful, on the contrary)

The only link i could find was a thread on a russian maemo forum, i used google translate, and read the words "terribly slow" and "too difficult"... that doesn't look good (although i don't understand the translation entirely)
The developers are also on Twitter, but i don't have Twitter, so i can't ask them for a video/pictures there.

Anyway, is there anyone here who actually bought and tried the game?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woussie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 233 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hungary
Too difficult, that's true, but it's not terribly slow. At least is working fine on my N900@1GHz

The Following User Says Thank You to Andy1210 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 317 | Thanked: 787 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Krakow, Poland
It is difficult because of its performance. It does about 10 FPS (feels the same as Labirynth Lite) but in order to be enjoyable it should have at least 30 FPS. Also the ball is sort of attracted to the holes. Visually it should not fall into hole but the game makes it fall from some distance. That makes it quite frustrating.

I have contacted the developer and hopefully those issues will be fixed. But until then it is not worthy of the price IMO.

The Following User Says Thank You to dwaradzyn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 317 | Thanked: 787 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Krakow, Poland
I have contacted the developer and he said that an update will be addressing the issues mentioned above there soon.

Last edited by dwaradzyn; 2010-12-22 at 16:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to dwaradzyn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Originally Posted by dwaradzyn View Post
Agree. I bought it also, and its quite frustrating. At least it was "just" 40MXN, less than 4 USD, jojo...
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Not terrible but not professional app either. 5$ is too much for it, needs smoother motion, and a different menu, this feels more like a beginners python-game hack. Probably making a config file and let the community find the right values for bounce, sensetivity, etc would be wise.

There's a new update and price dropped to a more realistic $2.99... physics is more natural and rendering is smoother now. It's harder than Mokomaze... but now not as insanely hard as earlier version. The menu is (still) ugly and the rendering isn't as smooth as Mokomaze. Therefore, I'd say the price is on the expensive side considering the quality. Still, a recommendation if you're into this type of game.

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
How can I get the update?
I have the OVI Store repository enabled.

Originally Posted by Promo View Post
How can I get the update?
I have the OVI Store repository enabled.
Just download it again