Active Topics

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Thailand
I do look in the wiki, also searching with the google and the top-right search box. But still didn't solve my question.

In the LED Patterns Editor, there is a "CommonNotification" pattern.
What's this for? I've just seen it only when I'm using Opera Mobile with active connection on it.
(While data transferring, this pattern will be run on LED. But if it's just connect but no data transfer, the "DeviceOn" pattern will be run)

Another question, is there anyway to make LED patterns that run when GPS active/GSM connection lost?

Thanks.

one of the example of CommonNotification is, when you get friend authorization from either Skype or other IM protocol (I've only tried Skype). probably (not sure though) anything not covered by other patterns will use this

sure there IS a way, just find the correct Dbus signals for those events and make your own script listening to the Dbus and turn the LED on/off when triggered

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to figaro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
yeap, as figaro said you have to do like that ^^ maybe you could have some help by watching how the low battery led pattern that you can install via appmanager works

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titi974 For This Useful Post: