Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
really would never expect that some1 that has n950 (so i guess it has some skills with maemo/megoo, cuz its very limited device) needs to ask how to solve this "problem"

not only im jelous... im also a bit mad now -.-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waynder For This Useful Post:
Thx helps me too!!!

I have the similar experience to murbruk's... After adding the company Exchange account I can't disable the security code device lock on my N9... Neither changing the "Non provisionable device" option nor disabling/removing this account (in all the possible order combinations) allow me to disable the forced security code input... Any ideas?

For some reason there isn't a handy on/off button, but there is an off option in the menu where you can choose the autolock time-out.

settings > security > device lock > autolock

You should see the option Off there

I have added and removed an exchange account to remove the lock code.

However, if i need to set a 4 digit code now which is numbers only, i'm unable to do so since the minimum is 5 chars now.

Is the 5 chars for password a default on the N9 or was this after adding an exchange account?

Nobody can check this for me?!

Originally Posted by murbruk View Post
I did this but it still asks for the security code. If I had set this right the first time a set up Mail For Exchange, it might have worked? Now I have the device lock configured and I can't get rid of it... Removing Mail For Exchange didn't change anything and neither did re-installing it with "Non provisionable device" enabled.
Yes! I have just this same problem and its VERY annoying! Does anyone have solution for this??