Active Topics

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by a dick View Post
You don't want to provoke the beast son.
What beast is that? Nokia's EXCELLENT hardware team that built the rock-solid USB port?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Banned | Posts: 32 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2011
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
What beast is that? Nokia's EXCELLENT hardware team that built the rock-solid USB port?
I'm a ps3 owner. You're all lucky nokia isn't suing any developers.
Not that i'm a nokia fan, I seriously think nokia's "high end" phones never meet the market's high end standards. Which makes me wonder, why does every one of their high end phones always miss a few essential features. :/

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
It's wonderful how the usb comments can be recycled forever...no need for original thoughts!

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
It's wonderful how the usb comments can be recycled forever...no need for original thoughts!
It's wonderful how undercutting comments can be recycled forever...no need for original thoughts!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
It's wonderful how undercutting comments can be recycled forever...no need for original thoughts!
Perhaps you can point out the last time I made that comment? Where did I recycle it from?

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Perhaps you can point out the last time I made that comment? Where did I recycle it from?
Perhaps you can... Where did I... YOU'RE A POOP-HEAD! *drops all the silverware as he stumbles and runs out!*

Tags
buysomethinelse, lol i dunno, orphaned, what's a 900?