Active Topics

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I think that the plans thar accompany the iPhone are just too expensive. I like the idea of a dumb phone + a tablet. I still have my N900 + an Iconia a500. ICS is available in a "leaked" version, though I'm waiting for the real thing, which should be available in a month.

Personally, I am not liking Android much, but the available choices remind me of Republican Presidential choices -- all badly flawed.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by nathaneous View Post
@ibrakalifa Gnote looks a bit clunky (ironic coming from the n900) and it doesn't run ice cream sandwich?
u can try sgs2 then, but believe me, android is borinnnnnng u up soon,

i sold N900 for sgs2, but after 1 week i sold my sgs2 for another N900, and i bet u must be know why,

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
Have a look at the N9. It is the closest you can get to a N900. And the N9 will be the last good Nokia Phone for a long long time.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
close? which area? please? N900 is the real king, N9 cant match it, except for better(not best) spec, and more good looking

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Well this is how i have got over the N900...

I just got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus which i feel will provide the wow factor for the Ice cream sandwich OS. I know the hardware specs can't compare to the GS2 but i'm not that bothered aslong as its fast.

I also got the 32GB Ipod Touch (was gonna get the Ipad 2 but didn't see the need ) to enable me to store my music, videos and pictures. The Samsung Galaxy Nexus only has a 16GB internal storage so didn't fancy using that, or taking my phone inside the gym again!

Thanks for all your advice, can't believe it has taken two gadgets to help me get over the loss of my beloved N900

To the lucky few that have yours left....don't leave your phone next to free weights!

Take care...