The file that is missing thats giving me and BananaOD is that we don't have libgles1 installed on our phones. Looking for a fix now.

check this thread out. http://forums.internettablettalk.com...t=48138&page=2

But considering it's my first error of this type i would say it's your app Elleo.

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Ah, it'd appear Nokia don't have that package in the phone's repositories, despite it being in their development repositories in scratchbox, I've uploaded a new version that depends directly on libgles1-sgx-img: http://mikeasoft.com/~mike/funguloids_1.0.6-4_armel.deb

The Following User Says Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Ok well it installed through the terminal and works dispite giving the error. Works good, new version installs fine. Now that you have done it, would it be easy to port more?

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Now that you have done it, would it be easy to port more?
Relatively easy, some adjustments need to be made for the difference in control style and to account for some texture limitations but other than that it's fairly straight forward.

Once a version of funguloids makes it all the way through Nokia's QA process and into the store I'm planning on releasing a short tutorial and starter-kit to help other people to port existing games and to write their own.

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Ok well it installed through the terminal and works dispite giving the error.
Are you still getting an error with the updated package?

Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Relatively easy, some adjustments need to be made for the difference in control style and to account for some texture limitations but other than that it's fairly straight forward.

Once a version of funguloids makes it all the way through Nokia's QA process and into the store I'm planning on releasing a short tutorial and starter-kit to help other people to port existing games and to write their own.
^Awesome!

And yes the new deb file installed fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Ok update, after installing the new deb and running it there are problems. Game is jumpy and cashes my whole phone. Even after uninstalling it and reinstalling it i still get the same buggyness. Does your app output an error log that i can upload?

I uninstalled it, installed it again. Same thing happens. On a positive note though it doesn't actually crash my phone. It just makes it hang for about a minute when trying to start a new game. I think what is wrong is a memory bug, it seams the more i play the more it lags. The first game is not that bad in loading or playing, once i lose and try again though it starts to get real slow. It could be to do with the library change, the first version, although it would only install through the terminal worked flawlessly.

Another thing, i did play the newer version at full speed with no lag at all one time, the only thing that i noticed that was different was the 3D graphics in the menu only half loaded. So the left side only loaded and the right was black. All the 2d stuff loaded fine though. For some reason that time the game play was fine. I haven't been able to replicate this unfortunatly. I hope this helps. :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post: