Active Topics

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
My wife and her friends constantly send emoticons when they text, they all have these extra ones.

So I was thinking, what if there was an app that used the Memes as Emoticons, sure the person receiving the text would need to have the app also, but I think it would be funny.

Anyways, just thinking externally on teh keyboard

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by captainofiron View Post
My wife and her friends constantly send emoticons when they text, they all have these extra ones.

So I was thinking, what if there was an app that used the Memes as Emoticons, sure the person receiving the text would need to have the app also, but I think it would be funny.

Anyways, just thinking externally on teh keyboard

If you are thinking about having something like this on the N9 well then brkn created Emoji and MFaroTusino created Harmoji which have all those extra emoticons you most most probably are referring to.

The only issue is they work everywhere on the device except for text messages

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
If you are thinking about having something like this on the N9 well then brkn created Emoji and MFaroTusino created Harmoji which have all those extra emoticons you most most probably are referring to.

The only issue is they work everywhere on the device except for text messages
not necessarily on the N9, just in general.

I never tried those apps, the only one I want is the little poop hershey kiss looking one, hahaha