Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 402 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Catalunya
I found this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140158018179 google translation says there's no adhesive and it's easily removed, but 6 sheets for 3€ shipped seems too cheap to be good. OTOH it only has a handful of negative votes. Most of the feedback is for different kind of equipment (mobile phones, PDAs, nintendo ds) but I found six positive feedbacks from n800 owners (or, at least they bought the n800 protector).

I read that this one is quite a trash, save your money and buy something better for just a few euros more.

Could you post a link where you read about it? I'm asking because of the positive feedback, even by n800 users, and three euros won't break the bank

edit: though I'm worried it could break my n800

Last edited by luca; 2007-09-16 at 16:16.

Friends don't buy this. I bought this and it is just junk. first of all you cant apply this without any bubbles in between. Second of all it will get its own scratches on the screen protector. Please buy a good one even it it is costly.

Thank you, I already ordered a vikuiti armr200

I use the protective film that was factory build. I did not remove it when I bouth the unit. It has some scratches but atleast I know the screen is safe

Originally Posted by luca View Post
Thank you, I already ordered a vikuiti armr200
hello, you said you bought a vikuiti armr200, what can you tell me 'bout it? did it work fine, no bubbles? does it affect the touchscreen? thanks

It has no bubbles and it doesn't affect the screen. It's easy to fit.
The only thing I don't like is that it is slightly smaller than the screen, so the borders are noticeable. If it were bigger, to fit under the bezel, it would be perfect.