OK, Nokia needs your help. :-) We're trying to make our phones easier to use. No wise cracks please!!

We created a survey to gain customer (or potential customer) feedback on how applications should be sorted. Would you be so kind as to participate in the below "Sorting Study". Essentially you just drag applications from the left to the right and sort them in a way that makes sense to you. That's it!

http://websort.net/s/4C96E1/
A Nokia employee sent this to me, so I'm sending it to you .

The Following User Says Thank You to sevla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Thanks. Kind of a strange survey, and doesn't seem to be much to do with Maemo. Looks like something from AT&T, judging by the tooltips.

I'm tempted to put all the "applications" that are just links to websites into a group called "Unnecessary apps"!

Originally Posted by pelago View Post
Thanks. Kind of a strange survey, and doesn't seem to be much to do with Maemo. Looks like something from AT&T, judging by the tooltips.

I'm tempted to put all the "applications" that are just links to websites into a group called "Unnecessary apps"!
Yea it's probably not maemo/meego specific (it's def Nokia though) but i didn't know where else to post it.

Iv had the exact same email from them, not even looked it the link yet tho