Active Topics

I am just wonder how much are you guys getting here in Miami
Attached Images

The same... I wonder if T-Mobile is planning any upgrade. I have a ATT usb modem and I get 2Mb down

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warren, MI, USA
I get about the same in Detroit area. 1 Mbps down, and about 384 Kbps up. Not quite the HSPA 7Mbit speeds I've been hearing about that's supposed to be network wide by Xmas.

i just got the phone yesterday so the first thing i did speed test finaly 3g internet because i got tired of edge internet and paying the some as 3g network but i belive they planning some upgrade but when ? we are in the middle first new york chicago maybe than miami somewhere in the middle

I get a wee less then 1mbps down, and a pathetic 110kbps up in the bay area CA

Well, at least it beats a 56k modem

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
i was getting those same results. i think it is their site though cause www.mobilespeedtest.com 5MB test said i had 4800 kbps. i was downloading a torrent the other night at 160KB/sec. the speed changes throughout the day though. I average around 2200kbps.

tampa bay area btw.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kirkland, WA
For comparison, my E71 on AT&T 3.5G. I know it says Kansas, but I'm in Seattle area.

I've gotten similar results. 1mb down, about 350k up. This is in northern Delaware.

I have a work-supplied Verizon mifi device that gets 3mb down. Ironically and sadly I often find myself pulling that out and turning it on and using it with my n900 (via wifi) instead of the t-mobile 3g

Originally Posted by gravis86 View Post
For comparison, my E71 on AT&T 3.5G. I know it says Kansas, but I'm in Seattle area.

Some as me also says Kansas but when i using wifi it shows miami area but with 3g only kansas anyway yours speed is good men when we get that on tmobile **** ? i hope soon