Notices

I know there are several budget applications for the Nokia N900. But, I couldn't find a bank register app. I was wondering if there was someone that would be capable of porting or creating one?

I mainly want it so that I can keep track of the amount in my accounts (bank, credit cards, etc.) in real time without having to open the web. In addition, it would be beneficial if I can click on an option that would allow me to email me the current register just in case something malfunctions with the phone.

Thanks

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
yeh doubt it.... iphone has apps like this, but not N900

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
I use gnumeric for this. I open a file I made called "checkbook.xls." :-)

One trick is to use a column with 0 or 1 for cleared/outstanding payments....

Originally Posted by xtian View Post
I know there are several budget applications for the Nokia N900. But, I couldn't find a bank register app. I was wondering if there was someone that would be capable of porting or creating one?

I mainly want it so that I can keep track of the amount in my accounts (bank, credit cards, etc.) in real time without having to open the web. In addition, it would be beneficial if I can click on an option that would allow me to email me the current register just in case something malfunctions with the phone.

Thanks

Originally Posted by RWFarley View Post
I use gnumeric for this. I open a file I made called "checkbook.xls." :-)

One trick is to use a column with 0 or 1 for cleared/outstanding payments....
Yea, I have the Dataviz app and I created a .xls file. I was just wondering if there was a better way or an application has been made and not posted in the extras repository.