Posts: 83 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Poland/Polska
How can i change a color of background in sms??

The Following User Says Thank You to Blimer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
you could use this mod, take the inverted version
though it will implemented not just in sms menu

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87186

The Following User Says Thank You to efion For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Blimer View Post
How can i change a color of background in sms??
I too wish for this. So much. It's the most annoying thing about Meego on the N9 for me. That light blue with white text is a massive fail. Who could be that dumb to choose such a combo? No doubt you will be told to use that tweak app that I just can't figure out (the instructions are as poor as its implementation, in my opinion).

http://wiki.maemo.org/N9QTweak

Last edited by lancewex; 2012-11-20 at 03:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
No doubt you will be told to use that tweak app that I just can't figure out (the instructions are as poor as its implementation, in my opinion).

http://wiki.maemo.org/N9QTweak#Tweak_CC:_WLAN_MODs
Sorry for the off-topic:

I would very much like to hear from you about poor implementation and poor instructions. The link you posted is for the ad-hoc implementation at start-up...

The wiki says:

Tweak CC: WLAN MODs

Activate/Deactivate Adhoc at startup for USA users as well as allowing you to change the WLAN MAC address.

Opening N9QT Tweak CC gives you the option to do so and you just have to choose the option to activate it...

Pretty easy to understand and use hence what is it that you don't understand or are unable to comprehend?

Have you ever bothered visiting the thread at TMO and posting if you don't understand it? IMO its always better to read, use, ask instead of categorizing something as poor...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I would very much like to hear from you about poor implementation and poor instructions...Have you ever bothered visiting the thread at TMO and posting if you don't understand it? IMO its always better to read, use, ask instead of categorizing something as poor...
I read a lot, I assure you.
It's an opinion, and I am allowed to have one. I am sorry if I offended. But I did point this person to the tweak app so he/she could make a decision on his own. I am well aware some people find much use of the app.

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
I read a lot, I assure you.
It's an opinion, and I am allowed to have one. I am sorry if I offended. But I did point this person to the tweak app so he/she could make a decision on his own. I am well aware some people find much use of the app.
I don't feel you offended mate but simply weren't clear in what issue you faced...You may read widely but did you try it? Did you ask in the thread if you had an issue?

Let me assure you that if you have an issue with it or don't get how to use it posting on the thread would surely give you a clearer picture and your opinion would be reversed

I apologize if you thought my original comment was scathing; its just when I replied it was to your link of the WLAN MODs which seemed pretty trivial to use and understand...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
meego, nokia n900