Active Topics

Notices

Stupid Question

Am I missing something here, i keep trying to install games. They all need putting in this folder. do I put the phone in mass storage mode and then make up the directories??
I have tried to put angry birds custom levels in this and also quake 3 though it would't find the files
Please hel-p its doing my head in

I struggled with this too when i first started, i asume your talking about emulator games, the place you need to put then is home/user/MyDocs, in the standard file manager this is called N900.
I would recomend that you ger urself another file manager so you can see the real file system cute explorer and midnight commander are both good Also rootsh is a must have if you want to do anything advanced, but do some searching and reading before you do anything too dangerous, All of these are in the repositorys

Last edited by matts76; 2010-05-06 at 08:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to matts76 For This Useful Post:
thanks for the quick reply

so its just the first folder if i click on my phone from windows??

The Following User Says Thank You to zairs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zairs View Post
thanks for the quick reply

so its just the first folder if i click on my phone from windows??
yeah its as simple as that, if ur ever unsure of anything just ask, if u use the power search at the top right of the page there is usualy a thread on what ur looking for and 9 times out of 10 someone else has already asked the question.

ps if someone helps you or you like what they say thanks are at the bottom right of their reply.....(there ive started you off)

cheers will have a fiddle after dinner.
how do you find it running at 1ghz??

Its just fine i set my min freq to 500mhz and the max anywhere between 850mhz and 1.15ghz depending on what im doing, im using titans maemo25 kernel with ideal settings ang queen beeccon widgets to control the freqs. if ur interested take a look at this thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=39753&page=345 im afraid you'll have quite a bit of reading to do though,

The Following User Says Thank You to matts76 For This Useful Post: