i just dont want another n900...hopefully the jolla phone will be sexy like the N9

I just saw the demo...wow. I was afraid the it would be competetly different from meego but it just builds upon it!!!!!!!!!1

I cant wait! I was going to buy another N9 but I will just save my monnies for jolla phone!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Whooo hoo another jolla thread. Don't buy another n9.its a evil phone. Try to get another n900 while waiting.. Just wait until companies wants to add stuff like sense or touchwize. Just wondering how amazing it looks when that happens?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I am much more concerned about practical aspects of this UI. This is the same team that brought you the worst email experience and browser experience of all times.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I am much more concerned about practical aspects of this UI. This is the same team that brought you the worst email experience and browser experience of all times.
You really need to stop! We get it, you hate the mail client and browser. Either stop or if you are unable go visit a shrink to aid you in your journey.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Whooo hoo another jolla thread. Don't buy another n9.its a evil phone. Try to get another n900 while waiting.. Just wait until companies wants to add stuff like sense or touchwize. Just wondering how amazing it looks when that happens?
Sorry but I wanna know (curiosity), why is the N9 an evil phone?

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by patlak View Post
You really need to stop! We get it, you hate the mail client and browser. Either stop or if you are unable go visit a shrink to aid you in your journey.
Many others. I happen not to worry what trolls like you think about my opinions.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brazil
Suck it Lumiaman!
N8 vs Lumia 920 (Camera)

N8 Wins!

http://www.symbiantweet.com/nokia-lu...era-comparison

Originally Posted by diogotrc View Post
Suck it Lumiaman!
N8 vs Lumia 920 (Camera)

N8 Wins!

http://www.symbiantweet.com/nokia-lu...era-comparison
But the ecosystem lost. Sorry. But that is the truth.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
But it's 2010 vs 2012. And Symbian in my opinion is still more functional and easier to use than WP. End of story. Now I will keep my promise not to respond to your posts.