Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
So I bought a BlueAnt Z9 headset from BestbuyOutlet on eBay...Shipped it was 28-30 dollars. A pretty good deal..it arrived today...and...they shipped the later Z9i headset!! It's about $120 and it came brand new in unopened box :-)

Charging it now and will see how it works with my on-trial-N810

I've read a number of reviews about it's noise-cancellation technology and dual-mics..so I'm excited to see if it can meet some of the expectations.

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee that they always send Z9i and that someone just messed up their on-going ebay ad..but hey...I'm happy

An online review, not by me, here, to show how it comes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luGIy...eature=related
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Tried out the Z9i with the N810 today and the sound quality on my side was exceptionally good. Was very easy to pair it as well.

Things to look into:
a) I'm often getting a 'not in range'-beep, and
b) I don't get the voice prompt when switching noise-cancellation modes (that's more on the headset's side than the tablet though...).

So far I'm loving it.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Oh wow!
That's some kind of luck!

I've got this 29 dollar one.
That's worth 29 dollars. Harhar.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
Heh nice... ebay...
The Z9i is newer, but I its was supposed to be cheaper than the Z9... in fact, its on newegg for example, at $50 USD. Awesome, saving $10-shipping. (I would never trust ebay with my money ).