Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Detroit, MI USA
I've installed Maemo Mapper v2.4 on OS2008 and I'm having some issues with POI. I can't get any icons to display on the map (using google street). Am I missing anything? Does anyone have an icon pack that corresponds to the default categories in Maemo Mapper?

Are you saying that you can't get custom icons to work, or that you can't get Maemo Mapper to draw any POI at all? If the latter, then you may need to either zoom in further or adjust your POI zoom level in the POI tab of the Settings dialog.

I can't get POI icons to draw in general. I've checked the zoom level and its set to 10, which I believe means show at levels 10 and below, and I get nothing at zoom levels below 10. I've tried this with and without custom icons.

Originally Posted by gnuite View Post
Are you saying that you can't get custom icons to work, or that you can't get Maemo Mapper to draw any POI at all? If the latter, then you may need to either zoom in further or adjust your POI zoom level in the POI tab of the Settings dialog.
Umm I can't get custom POI's to work.

Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
Umm I can't get custom POI's to work.
Are you sure they don't work at all or do they just not display? I can confirm that mine work. If I tell Meamo Mapper to go to a particular POI it will re-center the map on that location, but won't show an icon.

The Following User Says Thank You to chong For This Useful Post: