I've decided to sell my N900.. Its a great device but its really not for me after using it this past month. I'm going back to Android. My phone is in great condition, screen protector was applied as soon as they became available. I'm asking for $400 shipped in original box and all. PM me and i'll send you out some pics.

Hey if you're still interested please shoot me an e-mail, mito.oyarzun at gmail

PS: I'm interested on buying it

Cheers!

Last edited by mitoyarzun; 2009-12-29 at 19:42. Reason: Little misunderstanding :P

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
wow shiiiit... this is a good deal where are you ? Can you do a ship to NZ?

Originally Posted by herix View Post
Is that New Zealand? I don't Know where you guys are but I'm in New York City.
Lucky you, I'm in Chile and it's impossible to get one here at an acceptable price, in stores it costs like US$1,000

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by jadpro View Post
I've decided to sell my N900.. Its a great device but its really not for me after using it this past month. I'm going back to Android. My phone is in great condition, screen protector was applied as soon as they became available. I'm asking for $400 shipped in original box and all. PM me and i'll send you out some pics.
Just curious: are you getting the Droid/Milestone or some v1.6 device?

Posts: 474 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by herix View Post
I'm selling Nokia N900 shipping international!

- $649.99 Shipping included
- Secure Payment through PayPal
- Only 4 Units available

If you are interested contact me: heriberto12_4b@hotmail.com
You are selling 4 at $650 and you want to buy the one which started this thread for $400?

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by jjx View Post
You are selling 4 at $650 and you want to buy the one which started this thread for $400?
Yea something doesn't seem quite right here. The scam bells are ringing.

Hey calm down, I think there was a misunderstanding, the guy is selling 4 N900 at $650 each, right?

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bronx, NY
Exactly. I can get it each for cheaper here, so I can buy it and then resell it oversees for $650 and make a small profit and that way it helps me subsidise mine. With all the scams these days I don't blame them for being paranoid but they should be more careful.

Well, if you don't have any relatives or friends in the U.S., it seems a good deal.

Look here http://www.gsmstore.cl/index.php/home/vermas/62

The price CLP 499.680 equals to US $1,000 :P