Active Topics

Had "Documents to Go Premium V2.00" by Dataviz on my N900. Used to work ok under R 1.2. I recently upgraded to R 1.3 and the spreadsheet part isn't working ok anymore - displays a black screen with dotted patterns intead of the sheet contents. DataViz don't seems to have any practical shelp or support. Anyone has an idea? (I did uninstall and reinstall, restart, etc.. - to no avail).

Posts: 670 | Thanked: 747 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Kansas City, Missouri, USA
I also have DTG Premium running on PR1.3 but I'm having no problems, at least no more than before. Still working pretty well. Try opening sheets created on different machines. It might be some will work but not others. Odd things happen sometimes. For example, spreadsheets one company emails me will error out if I just click on the attachments but if I save the attachments and open them from within Sheet to Go they're fine.
Registered Linux user #266531.

Thanks Crashdamage. I tried opening sheets from within Sheet To Go but got the same result. It is erratic anyway. Sometimes I get a black screen and sometimes the rows column is on the right side of the display instead of being on the left; strange! Sometimes part of the screen goes berserk while the rest does actually show part of the contents of the sheet. I have the feeling it is one of the additional apps that I installed that is causing some kind of conflict with DTG. So I am planning to uninstall everything, then start with DTG, and then one by one restore the apps (only about ten of them, anyway), till I catch the culprit.

To Crashdamage. I found the solution. I changed the regional settings in "Language & Region / Personalization" settings of the N900, from Jordan (the country where I reside) to USA/English, and now Docs to Go Premium works perfectly alright. It must be some incompatibility between DTG Premium and the "right to left" writing direction that settings in Jordan imply. Anyway, now it works ok; thought you might like to know. Cheers.