Hi guys! Just noticed that the phones accellorometer is locked as if im tilting the phone to the left.. I have tried to restart. but no go! What to do now?...

Have you tested it with more than one program? At least Bounce, Attitude, Madbomber, SolarWolf use accelerometer. But if it's stuck something is broken.

Yes i have tested it with the mentioned programs.. Even the eye widget is just looking to the left.. Lol

try removing the battery?

Yes. Battery was taken out, and i held down the powerbutton for several seconds, just to be sure.. Now i was hoping there would be another solution then to flash the device, again.. But it seems like the only option atm. Will post here when tested!

Well. A firmware flash did the trick. Not sure what caused the accellorometer to seize up though..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevven For This Useful Post:
Well, glad the flash resolved it. I was thinking it would have been a mechanical fault, though I have no idea really how the accellorameter works.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
if you wouldnt have posted that a flash helped, i would have suggested you "punch" the device with your hands so the accellerometer gets loose again

Punching the phone? Really? Are you serious?

Everyone knows an 8lb sledge hammer has much more... finesse. Besides, you don't risk injury to your hand.

Actually, Nintendo has you smack the Wii controller if they find that it's "stuck" or discalibrated.