Hi.. im a student in university and most of people use drawing tablets attached to their laptops to take notes, draw digrams to save paper and for future convience... i was wondering rahter than i go buy one, can we make our n900 as a drawing tablet attached to a laptop via ubs and some program "paint or adobe" would take the input similerly as a commercial device would ?

its just an idea, but i think its a great one ! and we can surely take the most out of our resistive screen n900 !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zikmir For This Useful Post:
im not talking about saving stuff in ur n900, but for the computer to read its RAW input over some usb or bluetooth

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I love this idea!! But i think it may involve a LOT of work like creating pc drivers, clinet apps, etc. I would love to hear the opinions of an experience programmer.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I love this idea!! But i think it may involve a LOT of work like creating pc drivers, clinet apps, etc. I would love to hear the opinions of an experience programmer.
Glad u like it ! lets hope some one has an idea where to start !

You're right!

I'd like to see something like that too..

If someone knows how to do..

Originally Posted by zikmir View Post
Hi.. im a student in university and most of people use drawing tablets attached to their laptops to take notes, draw digrams to save paper and for future convience... i was wondering rahter than i go buy one, can we make our n900 as a drawing tablet attached to a laptop via ubs and some program "paint or adobe" would take the input similerly as a commercial device would ?

its just an idea, but i think its a great one ! and we can surely take the most out of our resistive screen n900 !
You may want to look at this thread

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=drew+phone

And see what some people are doing just right on the phone itself. One of the most amazing artists creativetone seems to prefer the N900 to his wacom.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
You may want to look at this thread

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=drew+phone

And see what some people are doing just right on the phone itself. One of the most amazing artists creativetone seems to prefer the N900 to his wacom.
yeah mypaint is a pretty awesome app, but most of its awesomeness is due to the power of the n900 touchscreen. If we can utilise that for drawing in pc, it would be better than drawing on the n900 itself, what with all the features available in GIMP/Photoshop

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!