hi everyone, ive done some searches but cannot find a direct answer to it.

i have enabled both the background data and the facebook feed under notification. my feed page does not have any fb feed but the AP news feed shows up fine. when i first got the phone it worked but now the feed does not show up. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
I had the same problem with my Twitter. I deleted my twitter account on the phone and input it again and now its working. Very weird.

The Following User Says Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
Sometimes I have this problem, when having connection troubles... afterwards Facebook integration seems to lose the ability to sync automatically... Then I open the Facebook app manually and all those updates are pushed into the Feeds screen. Then automatic updating also works again, until a few days later, when I have to redo the same...

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
hi everyone, ive done some searches but cannot find a direct answer to it.

i have enabled both the background data and the facebook feed under notification. my feed page does not have any fb feed but the AP news feed shows up fine. when i first got the phone it worked but now the feed does not show up. any help would be appreciated. thanks
facebook default app doesn't work properly that is the main problem, how to reinstall it?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Mine works just fine

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pilisopa View Post
facebook default app doesn't work properly that is the main problem, how to reinstall it?
apt-get install facebook