Active Topics

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
I have a strange issue with mail on N950 (PR1.2beta2). I've added my email account under accounts but when I open the mail app it still shows a gray screen with the text Setup your email account".

If I delete the email account and create it again I still get the same error.

Any idea on why it doesn't show up on my mail account? It workes on my N9 PR1.2 and PR1.3.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
I have a strange issue with mail on N950 (PR1.2beta2). I've added my email account under accounts but when I open the mail app it still shows a gray screen with the text Setup your email account".

If I delete the email account and create it again I still get the same error.

Any idea on why it doesn't show up on my mail account? It workes on my N9 PR1.2 and PR1.3.
It would help if you mentioned which mail service...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Oh sorry.

It's an IMAP4 account running through SSL at port 993.
The outgoing mailserver is SMTP though SSL at port 465.

I double-checked thw settings and they should be right. Same setup works on my N9.

When I open the mail client it just offer me to setup an email account like nothing has been set up.

And yes the account is enabled and set to receive mails and wifi is enabled too.

Last edited by LouisDK; 2012-07-22 at 20:11.

I've now tried to reflash my N950 with the latest available firmware for the device.

After setting up my email I could view my inbox but after rebooting the problem came back and it I advice my to setup an email account when I open the mail client.

Well. Deleted /home/user/.qmf and /home/user/.activesync and now my mails seems to work just fine.