Active Topics

I have ordered and will be receiving my Nokia n800 next week. Would someone try loading www.netdania.com. The sales person at CompUSA was unable to load the Java Script of this web site. If it is working properly Foxex currency prices should begin flashing in the upper right hand side of the screen. Thanks in advance....

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
the java does not work in the Opera browser. I didn't try the Minimo browser, I have not reinstalled it after a recent reload of the OS.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Jersey, USA
There's no Java on N800 yet, so it's not going to work any time soon regardless of browser.

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
Originally Posted by itkach View Post
There's no Java on N800 yet, so it's not going to work any time soon regardless of browser.
thank make sense - thx

Thanks all. I thought I remember reading that the Nokia n800 did support a version of Flash along with Java Script. I guess I will have to wait!

Opera on the N800 does support a version of Flash and also JavaScript. The N800 does not support Java applets which is what is displaying the streaming data on the right side of the web page.

Originally Posted by Mckoan1 View Post
Thanks all. I thought I remember reading that the Nokia n800 did support a version of Flash along with Java Script. I guess I will have to wait!
Java != Javascript