Active Topics

Notices

Dear one nokia

Please use this money for the churches and less privileged.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Smith Marvis, Red Strike Force Commander during President Jinya Chen 's regime in Asia. I'm married to a lovely man and three children, we all worship in Redeemed Christian Ministries and now reside in UK. I know you are surprised to receive my mail but remember the Bible says that the blessings of God come supernaturally and it is through Divine favor. After I received instruction from God to use this funds to do His work, I prayed to God for direction and he has been directing me. I told God that i want a ministry, an honest man who will spend the fund for things that will glorify His name. I took interest in you, fasted and prayed over it and the spirit of God directed me to sow in you.
MRS Smith Marvis
This revelation came after my conversion from a Ekacka to a Christian. I received Christ and i found out that a sinner has no place in the kingdom of God. I never had rest of mind, i seeked God for forgiveness and he revealed to me that i will only have rest of mind if i serve him with all my wealth and he will bless me mightily. It was when i received Christ that i realized the meaning of going to heaven. I need to make heaven, I don't want to perish in hell fire.As my level of Christianity was increasing, i understood that the wealth of sinners are acquired for the just. God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6,verses 1 & 2. Read this scripture and you will understand that there are people in this world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not give them the grace to enjoy the wealth. I happened to fall into the same category now it is the wish of God. When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do his work, i understood that God was testing me like
He tested Abraham and other men of God. Abraham needed a child and God asked him to use his only son for sacrifice, Abraham was faithful. he obeyed and God made him father of many nations.

My husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries. Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire

I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there, I kept $US5,000,000.00 Million in a long-term deposit account in a Finance company. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in South Africa and other charity organization. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 5% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money. If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible. May the good lord bless you and your family.

Please, send reply and all correspondences to my attorney :
with your tele,number and your contact address
Barrister. philip johnson
Email: lawer_johnson50@yahoo.no
Regards,

please be of help you woman, man of GOD.
Mrs.Smith Marvis

You forgot to mention if you are using a N770 or an N800. Which version of the IT OS are you using? Who is this God that you talk about? Without knowing these things, we cannot help you at all.
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ localhost
If you read carefully between the lines, you can find the date the new firmware for the N800 comes out and what it contains.
Suprised you didn't recognize it...

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Wow! "Red Strike Force Commander" ...

Does this mean that Buckaroo Banzai's, Blue Blaze Irregulars are forming back up???

My old uniform still fits and I'm ready, willing, and able to do battle with those warmongering Red Lectroids from planet 10 by way of the eighth dimension.

http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/bbindex.shtml

Last edited by YoDude; 2007-07-28 at 14:10.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm is a funny site... "Mrs Smith Marvis" has hopefully been "eaten"

Last edited by Milhouse; 2007-07-28 at 16:09.

wow! this is better than the normal spam.

By 'oesophagi cancer', I'm sure that she really means oesophageal cancer (cancer of the gullet or esophagus). I don't think that it is too funny to use something as serious as cancer to try to bilk *****s out of their money. Not that anyone here is a *****, but anyone who would send cash to such an individual might be a bit loose. You can Google parts of the letter and find similar letters posted on other boards with varying amounts or slightly different names. Some police departments have even listed this on their economic fraud websites. The Arlington PD even posted this very letter in April (I think).

http://www.arlingtonpd.org/EconomicC...Scam041007.pdf

I agree with Bert. At least it is an entertaining read...way better than the normal 'I have a N95 for $150, E90 for $200' shite that normally gets posted on here.

And to think President Jinya Chen appointed an old UK lady by the name of Mrs Smith Marvis to the prestigous post of Red Strike Commander.

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Time to let this thread die...

...a silent death.

Omega

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by omegaone37 View Post
Time to let this thread die...

...a silent death.

Omega
Nonononono!

Let's keep bumping it by posting messages about how much we want this thread to die!

You can count on me, bowb!