hi guys recently i reflashed my n900, no problem at all with the fiasco image ( coming from pr 1.2 to pr 1.1) but i do have a problem here when i tried to reflash the EMMC, everything went ok until when the reflashing suddenly stopped at the part where it says
" Raw data transfer EP found at EP2.
instead of read the original message wich is : Image (s) flashed succesfully in bla bla bla bla time.
there is message telling me the following:
(finished) 96%, then there is a number i think is the time it took to reflash and then the 0 kB/s
and don't move from there, and the phone stay freezed, so i have to remove the batery, and then switch on the phone just to discovered that some information was still remaining, like some pictures on the memory card, and the pictures on the memory of the phone but i can not see them.
what can i do to completely reflash the emmc and get rid from all those files still in? need some help .plz

i forgot to say that right now is not recognizing the sim card and the memory card

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
need to flash f/w then emmc with no reboot inbetween

also, you are downgrading from what I gather (pr1.2 > pr1.1.1)

if so, you need to follow these instructions to re-enable phone

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-05-19 at 05:38.

yes i am downgrading. one more question what you mean with no reboot in between?

jejejejeejeje really nnnnoooooobbbbbbb, ok i have read the wiki instructions but what i am not that clear is that right after the flashing of the fiasco image it means that i don't have to wait for the phone to switch on and just at that moment apply the flashing of the emmc?

when flashing fiasco image, do:

flasher-3.5.exe -F fiascoimage.bin -f
(NOTE there is NO -R on the end)

then immediately flash emmc:

flasher-3.5.exe -F emmc.bin -f -R
(with this there is -R which just reboots phone afterwards)

also, when trying to flash emmc is your pc asking to install your phone?

I had much trouble flashing my emmc recently, my phone wasnt communicating with my PC

ok let me try and let u know what happens ok? thks a lot for ur guide.

well i did everything as u said and still it freezes on 96% of the writing the emmc procces, right now its to late here and i have to sleep, tomorrow i will give another try but thks for ur help f2thak, thks so much.

it also depends on usb port, put it in main one at back of PC + remove other usb items except mouse/keyboard.......