Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Roma, Italia
ok ... heres the deal guys...
im Lovin the phone so far.... got it like 3 days ago..
but the first one... had an issue with the sim.... it didnt recognize at all the sim! .... then i went back to the store and changed it... all ok this time except that this time the phone wont charge... ok ill explain better, i connect it to any source pc pr wall ... really doesnt matter.. the issue is that the phone is actually charging (or at least thats what he thinks... because it says charging, it sounds when i connect it to the power, and led flash... so its charging).... well ... NOT!... the phone wont charge... i mean it will stay ON... when connected to the power supply but as soon as I disconnect it the battery drop to the lowest level.... although i let it charge more than 3 hours... . ... im really desperate this is my second device... and yeah both phones were brand new.. not used un-opened! .. so i really dont know what to think... what u guys think?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Roma, Italia
no one! ..... really... come on guys! ... well tomorrow ill go and pick up my third phone! :S

you have very bad luck, i really dont know how to help you

get full refund and go to the other store.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
i sometimes have the same problem, reboot your phone and check if the battery level is still that low. its something about a wrong battery readout by something i dont know about.