Active Topics

Ive had my n900 for a while and looked after it well. The usb port is fine. I came accross this issue today, I have been using Nitdroid on it 0.0.3 wifi version and was running it for a while and the batt was a bit low., it then just died out when i was in proccess of turning it off. I can' t seem to charge it with no matter what cable, wether from pc or wall charger, taken battery, sim and sd card out but nothing. No light indicitar, its just like its dead.
Ive tried other suggestions of taking batt out and holding the power button, but that doesn't do nothing either. Also tried connecting it to the pc and holding down the U key but that got me nothing. I am at a dead end an no idea why this has happened. Someone said it may be a coincidence that it has happened now and unrelated to me installing and using Nitdroid but I dunno as I did flash a power kernel to use that and had it in r&d mode. Ive never overclocked the n900 and I didnt use the overclocking power kernel either.

please help

anyone know how to fix this? ive had it on the wall charger for 2hrs nw and still nothing.
looks like the n900 is officially bricked!

its ok ive sorted it out now on my own, this thread can be closed or locked now

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
I bought n900. Three days ago, I coudnt turn on.... When I charge it... There was no led on.. I charged it for about more than two hours.. Then led came with solid orange light that means its not charging.. Then you must plug it into PC and let it sit for one until two hours... It supposed to be normal again.... If fails.. You can swap the battery wit fully charged x6, 5800 etc battery compatible with n900, good luck...

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
i had the same problem but not with n900,so what i do when not charging somes after the battry goes low..i found one thing that u all must try see your battrey clips if there is gape between them(i mean if you see that gap can not properly fix in mail part on ur moblie) make them to little fix in the mobile mail port.then try to charge.also i would recommned to buy a "battry chager" remove the battry and charge it using the battry charger.

sorry for the bad typing and bad english