Does The N900 cone out in different keyboard variants ?
If bought in France will it have an azerty layout ?
In germany a qwertz ?
Or in greece a greek keyboard layout ???
such as this
The N97 had a different layout, does the N900 come out with a greek keyboard layout too

seriously anyone ?

My hardware keyboard is standard layout, so I'm using the standard mapping. The mapping file on my phone /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/nokia_vndr/rx-51 contains mappings for several languages though including German, Nordic, Russian, Italian... - at least for these four I've seen N900 pictures on the web with corresponding hardware keyboards.

Haven't found Greek, but you could set the mappings to anything you like in that file including Greek. I'm not sure whether they sell N900s with Greek hardware keyboard though.

Also, have a look at this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=35604

In scandinavian (sweden, finland) there is also different physical keyboard which has öäåÖÄÅ on the right side of the qwerty-keyboard - and especially up and down cursor arrows are behind alt-key, which makes Fennec zoom in+out (ctrl+up/down) keyboard shortcuts unusable.
(therefor I´ve suggested ctrl+I/O would be zoom in/out shortcuts in every GUI-program)

Since the Greek product code 0585168 is also used for Montenegro and Serbia, it's physical keyboard won't have Greek letters on it.

Question answered.