Active Topics

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warren, MI, USA
Why are sites/blogs still doing reviews about the N900 at this point? I mean the preproduction units have been in the wild for what like 4-6 weeks now, and I daily still see blogs and reviews going up on sites making it like it's some brand new profound information that we all don't already know.

I don't know, maybe I'm just getting sick of how awesome everyone's saying the N900, yet no one has one yet. I know it's awesome, you don't need to tell me anymore. Yes, I preordered one over a month ago when it was supposed to be released. Yes, I'm STILL waiting for mine to ship. NO, you don't need to compare it anymore to the Droid, iPhone, or whatever. I know it rocks. Yes I know it's a game changer. Yeah, I know you have one of those early 300 that came out, fine...you can stop bragging now. Yes I can see you doing your mock-box-opening video, and yeah I can see you like it. Trust me I want one, heck I've actually pre-ordered 2 of them...but where is mine, stop telling me about it, I know already. I'm waiting....still waiting...it's cool, yes, but when? What's the hold up?

No self respecting review site will decline to review a device like the N900. Why you feel you have to read them all is a better question.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livefreeordie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted by livefreeordie View Post
No self respecting review site will decline to review a device like the N900. Why you feel you have to read them all is a better question.
I read them with the high hopes that they actually snagged a production device. You'd think a week after "release" SOMEONE would have it.

What? They don't? Nokia lied to us about release? That would just be mean.